Enhancing your digital marketing – building a strategy for success
In partnership with the Advanced Manufacturing Forum (AMF), Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for AMF members on reshaping marketing activities to support market and product diversification.
With the Coronavirus pandemic having greatly reduced our ability to meet clients and prospects face to face, and with many conferences, expos and networks being postponed or moving online, it’s now even more important that digital marketing works for businesses.
And by putting a focused digital marketing strategy in place – and implementing this effectively – companies can put themselves in a stronger position for the future, build their profiles and increase their reach.
Horizon Works is facilitating this webinar which will help AMF members create a blueprint for digital marketing success and provide advice on how to get the best ROI from digital marketing activities.
The session will cover:
- How to build and hone a digital marketing strategy
- Auditing your website and implementing improvements
- The role of SEO – and where to start
- Guidance on planning effective social media campaigns
- Moving forward with e-marketing – the basics and beyond
- Building your brand presence online
- Measurement and evaluation of digital marketing activities
Registration is open to AMF members and manufacturing companies across North East England.