How to maximise your experience at online events
Want to make the most out of your attendance at VentureFest North East – and ensure you are prepared for other virtual events too?
As an Innovation Supernetwork partner, Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar which will help you to promote your business and network effectively at VentureFest North East, which will take place on March 17, and other online networking events and exhibitions.
We will help you prepare for a virtual event, maximise your presence on the day, make new connections and put the right pre- and post-event marketing approaches in place, so you can stand out from the crowd.
Our practical tips will help you adapt to the world of virtual networking and ensure you are set for an enjoyable and productive day.
The webinar will cover:
- Promoting your participation before the event – spreading the word, generating engagement and interest.
- Networking effectively – practical tips on meeting and engaging with delegates and exhibitors.
- Making the most out of your attendance –how to tap into the expertise offered on the day and generate new opportunities.
- Raising awareness – ideas to help you gain social media momentum and create a buzz around your participation.
- Doing business – capturing leads and having the right information at your fingertips.
- Post event marketing – how to follow up effectively and support further engagement with the right marketing materials.
The webinar will take place from 12 noon to 1pm on February 24, 2021. To register for the webinar click here.
Venturefest North East takes place on Wednesday March 17, 2021.
More details on VentureFest North East can be found here.