Making LinkedIn work for your business – raising your profile, generating leads and building your brand
In partnership with the Advanced Manufacturing Forum (AMF), Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for AMF members on getting the most out of LinkedIn.
Many businesses have LinkedIn Company Pages, but they may not be used to their full potential. There can be vast differences in LinkedIn use between members of staff in the same company, with the platform being embraced by some and ignored by others.
However, the Coronavirus pandemic has seen more businesses and individuals take advantage of LinkedIn for its ability to help them make new connections, disseminate their messages, generate new opportunities and promote their expertise and products.
Horizon Works is facilitating this webinar which will help NEAA members to understand how LinkedIn can support their marketing and business development efforts, raise their profiles and build their brands.
The session will cover:
- Building an effective and engaging Company Page
- How individual staff members can improve their personal interactions on LinkedIn
- Content marketing via LinkedIn – practical tips and suggestions
- Using LinkedIn as a public relations tool
- Practical advice on enhancing LinkedIn posts
- Shaping your messaging for LinkedIn
Registration is open to AMF members and manufacturing companies across North East England