Making LinkedIn work for your business – raising your profile, generating leads and building your brand
Many businesses have LinkedIn Company Pages, but they may not be used to their full potential. There can be vast differences in LinkedIn use between members of staff in the same company, with the platform being embraced by some and ignored by others.
However, the Coronavirus pandemic has seen more businesses and individuals take advantage of LinkedIn for its ability to help them make new connections, disseminate their messages, generate new opportunities and promote their expertise and products.
Horizon Works is facilitating this webinar which will help you understand how LinkedIn can support your marketing and business development efforts, raise your profile and build your brand.
The session will cover:
- Building an effective and engaging Company Page
- How individual staff members can improve their personal interactions on LinkedIn
- Content marketing via LinkedIn – practical tips and suggestions
- Using LinkedIn as a public relations tool
- Practical advice on enhancing LinkedIn posts
- Shaping your messaging for LinkedIn
This event is B2B focused and is suited to businesses operating in the manufacturing, engineering, technology, professional, healthcare, life science and technical sectors.