Maximising marketing to help you adapt to a challenging landscape and keep your business strong
In partnership with the North East Process Industries Cluster (NEPIC), Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for NEPIC members on – Maximising marketing to help you adapt to a challenging landscape and keep your business strong.
It is currently a challenging time for many NEPIC members, and it is in difficult times like these when we all need to work together in order to come out of the situation stronger. By taking proactive steps now, you can put your business in a more secure position which will help it to stay strong, recover faster and build for the future.
Businesses are having to re-shape their marketing strategies and marketing plans quickly, focusing on what will keep them at the forefront, but at the same time being sympathetic and sensitive about the situation.
To help mitigate the impact of this difficult time on organisations, Horizon Works is facilitating a webinar which will provide some practical marketing advice, guidance and support. It focuses on what you can do to limit the damage to your business and put your organisation in a good position for the future.
The session will cover:
- Keeping engaged with your customers and suppliers and developing stronger internal communications at this critical time
- Adapting your messages and content, and re-positioning your products/services to suit the current market climate
- Improving your website presence and SEO and re-thinking your social media strategy
- Re-shaping your PR strategy and thinking about online events and networking
- Ensuring your sales teams have the right tools to keep your pipeline strong
- Taking the opportunity to forward plan!
This is the first of a series of webinars Horizon Works will be offering NEPIC members. The others include:
- Short term wins and long-term planning – all things digital from SEO to website and social media tips
- Messaging, content and how to communicate effectively in challenging times – internally and externally
- Supporting sales – working with business development to come back stronger
Registration is open to NEPIC members and companies involved with the Supply Chain North East programme.