Messaging, content and how to communicate effectively in challenging times – internally and externally
In partnership with the Advanced manufacturing Forum (AMF), Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for AMF members on Messaging, content and how to communicate effectively in challenging times – internally and externally.
The current situation is throwing the spotlight on how businesses communicate. The wrong tone, or a message communicated at the wrong time, can cause serious damage to a business’s reputation. Conversely, effective communication is a key component in protecting and strengthening your brand, and in keeping staff and customers engaged through the Coronavirus crisis period and beyond.
And while some organisations may wish to reduce or close off their communications, a lack of visibility and a reduced profile – especially over a sustained period of time – can have serious effects on a business’s ability to attract new customers.
In addition, the altered economic landscape may have led your business to changing the products and services it offers. Of you may need to diversify into new markets.
This webinar, delivered by Horizon Works, will guide AMF members through tuning their communications to a new business environment and will provide advice on what steps they can take to ensure they keep engaging with their customers, stakeholders, prospects and their own staff.
The session will cover:
- Keeping connected with staff – practical advice and tips on effective internal communications
- Messaging and content – getting the tone right
- How to implement effective public relations activity and keep your business visible
- Media relations – what the press wants to hear
- Guidance on social media content – practical steps
- Shaping your messaging for a changing product or service offering, and to connect with new markets
- Where and when does your messaging need to change
- Making the most of AMF membership
This is part of a series of webinars Horizon Works will be offering AMF members. The others include:
- Maximising marketing to help you adapt to a challenging landscape and keep your business strong
- Short term wins and long-term planning – all things digital, from SEO to website and social media tips
- Supporting sales – working with business development to come back stronger
Registration is open to AMF members and manufacturing companies across North East England