Supporting sales teams – working with business development to come back stronger
In partnership with the North East Process Industries Cluster (NEPIC), Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for NEPIC members on supporting sales teams and working with business development to come back stronger.
In these challenging times, business development and sales teams may not be able to operate as they normally would. Face to face meetings, customer visits, conferences and networking events have all been affected by lockdown measures.
If your business development and sales teams are struggling to adapt to the current business landscape, they may need some additional support – and tools – to help them. Your business may need to look at new ways to generate revenue and may wish to explore different avenues and new opportunities.
To help mitigate the impact of this difficult time on NEPIC members, Horizon Works is facilitating a webinar which will provide some practical advice and discussion points around how marketing activity can bolster your business development activities and help your sales staff in the short, medium and long term.
The session will cover:
- Virtual networking and communications tools
- Presenting online in virtual meetings
- Email marketing
- Thinking creatively – digital assets to support sales
- Supporting business development through social media
- Making the most of NEPIC membership
This is part of a series of webinars Horizon Works will be offering NEPIC members. The others include:
- Maximising marketing to help you adapt to a challenging landscape and keep your business strong
- Short term wins and long-term planning – all things digital from SEO to website and social media tips
- Messaging, content and how to communicate effectively in challenging times – internally and externally
Registration is open to NEPIC members and companies involved with the Supply Chain North East programme.