Marketing Lunch and Learn – Communicating company culture and supporting employee engagement
Paints company AkzoNobel is active in more than 150 countries. Its Ashington facility was launched in 2017 as the world’s most advanced and sustainable paint plant, and represented the largest ever global investment by the company’s Decorative Paints business.
At this Marketing Lunch and Learn session, AkzoNobel will be providing an overview of manufacturing operations at the site, and will highlight how the company has driven employee engagement and recruitment at its Ashington facility.
Time: 12.00 - 2.00pm
Venue: AkzoNobel, Ashington, NE63 9YW
Ticket Price: Free
With staff recruitment and retention high on the agenda for many manufacturing and engineering firms, B2B marketing company Horizon Works will also provide:
- Tips on communicating your company culture and values
- Advice on marketing for recruitment – including using digital channels and public relations
- Guidance on how marketing can support employee engagement
EMN member and economic regeneration company Advance Northumberland will also be at the event to provide an overview of cluster growth and funding opportunities available in Northumberland.
The session will conclude with a chance for attendees to see AkzoNobel’s hi-tech manufacturing processes in action!
- 11.45am – Arrival on site and registration
- 12:00pm – Lunch and networking
- 12:30pm – Presentations from AkzoNobel and Horizon Works
- 1:20pm – Presentation from Advance Northumberland
- 1.30pm – A guided bird’s eye view of AkzoNobel’s production facilities
The event is limited to 20 participants.