Join Our Team
Want to part of the growing Horizon Works team?
We are always eager to hear from individuals who specialise in design, digital, marketing communications and PR – and who have a passion for delivering quality, results generating marketing campaigns.
It’s an exciting, fast-paced and exciting company to work for. We have a multi-talented, friendly team and work with industry-leading, global clients.
We are continuing to grow and expand…be part of our future!
Business Development Manager
Salary: Attractive package
Other: Full time and permanent
Deadline: 12pm Friday 10th May 2019
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, candidates should be able to demonstrate significant sales growth preferably in a marketing or associated industry. They should also be leaders, work within a motivated team and show the commercial aptitude necessary to secure such a high-profile role. In return the company will offer a high salary, bonus and additional benefits as well as career progression with a well-respected, professional brand.
- Develop a sales plan which in line with business direction and marketing strategy.
- Develop a sales pipeline of leads from a range of sources.
- Closing sales opportunities by delivering pitches, proposals, costs and presentations.
- Cold call and email/approach prospective and wish list companies to secure interest and appointments.
- Grow, maintain and leverage your network of contacts and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan sales approaches and pitches and with the team, develop proposals and presentations.
- Secure attendees at our own seminars and events hosted on-site and follow up to secure leads.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing manager to ensure campaigns and activities are followed up to maximise on sales opportunities.
Don’t worry if there are no opportunities which suit your skills.
We are always on the look out for talented B2B specialists to join our team!
Send us an email attaching your covering letter explaining why you are the right fit for Horizon Works, an up to date CV and examples of your work that are relevant to our industry sectors.
Emails should be addressed to Samantha Davidson, Managing Director, Horizon Works – email@example.com