Hire our new and exclusive event space
The Event Space @ Horizon Works is the perfect choice for a range of business events, from seminars and networking events to product launches and presentations.
The space includes The Boardroom, The Hub, The Snug and a 48 seat theatre style Seminar Room – all with high quality facilities, free Wi-Fi and large presentation screens.
Ideally situated close to the A19 and A1 road links on the outskirts of Cramlington, and 15 minutes drive from Newcastle Airport, our space offers a convenient and comfortable space with the added benefit of free parking.
To find out more about hiring The Event Space download our brochure below.
Looking for a venue for your business event?
The Event Space can accommodate a range of different types of business events. From small scale, intimate boardroom-style presentations of up to 10 people through to larger networking events which will cater for up to 60.
- Seminars and workshops
- Networking events
- Client presentations
- Strategy and management away days
- Team presentations
- Brainstorm sessions
- Product launches and demos
- Drinks receptions
The Seminar Room
The Seminar Room can seat up to 48 delegates theatre style and features a 75” high resolution screen for presentations. The room is open, light and airy and has air conditioning. When you book our Seminar Room, you gain access to the full event space downstairs:
- The Boardroom – where we serve your food and buffet
- The Snug – where we serve your coffee, tea and refreshments
- The Hub – an additional break out space for your guests
We can tailor the Seminar Room to your requirements:
- Theatre style
- Classroom layout
- Open space / standing
The Boardroom can seat up to 10 delegates and features a 65” high resolution screen for presentations. The room is light and spacious and includes a conference phone facility.
Depending on the type of event you are organising, we can serve your refreshments in The Snug to give you extra space and you also have the option of using The Hub as an additional break out space.
Our event services
We offer the following:
- A free dedicated events coordinator
- Organisation of any catering requirements
- Free-flowing hot drinks in our coffee bar
- Free Wi-Fi and use of our 75” and 65” presentation screens
- Free registration desk for use in the foyer
- Space to display your marketing banners
- We can also provide additional resources on request such as flip charts
We offer freshly prepared and quality food options including:
- Breakfast options and platters
- Sandwiches and traditional lunch buffets
- Executive buffets
- Executive hot food lunches
- Tapas and canapes
- Extras such as platters and salads
- Alternative drinks options
- Special dietary needs can be catered for
We provide tailored quotes depending on your specific business needs and budget. Costs start from £100 +VAT for 2 hours in The Boardroom, which is our minimum duration, and £250 +VAT for half day access to The Event Space which includes The Seminar Room, The Snug, The Hub and The Boardroom.
All costs include free-flowing tea, coffee, water, Wi-Fi, use of the presentation screens, registration desk, literature stand and a dedicated events coordinator to make sure all the tiny details are carefully considered and organised.
We can provide costs for providing delegate badges and other printed delegate materials on request. In addition, we can provide experienced staff that can support you with your event (welcome, registration desk, serve refreshments etc.).
Access to the event space is available from 8.00am to 5.30pm, unless otherwise agreed. We offer different rates for evening use or out of hours for networking, product launches and drinks receptions.
Get in touch with us today
If you have an enquiry about a project or want to work with us, please fill in our form and we’ll get back to you.