Making LinkedIn work for your business
9th February 2022
Date: 9th March 2022
Many businesses have LinkedIn Company Pages, but they may not be used to their full potential. There can be vast differences in LinkedIn use between members of staff in the same company, with the platform being embraced by some and ignored by others.
However, the Coronavirus pandemic has seen more businesses and individuals take advantage of LinkedIn for its ability to help them make new connections, disseminate their messages, generate new opportunities and promote their expertise and products.
Horizon Works is facilitating this Masterclass which will help you understand how LinkedIn can support your marketing and business development efforts, raise your profile and build your brand.
The session will cover:
• Building an effective and engaging Company Page
• How individual staff members can improve their personal interactions on LinkedIn
• Content marketing via LinkedIn – practical tips and suggestions
• Using LinkedIn as a public relations tool
• Practical advice on enhancing LinkedIn posts
• Shaping your messaging for LinkedIn
In addition to this, the session will include interactive workshop elements which will cover:
• Creating a LinkedIn strategy and setting your objectives
• Shaping your key messages and developing a content plan
• Creating your ‘hit list’ of prospects, customers and industry contacts
Every delegate will also a receive a personal profile and company profile review from the team at Horizon Works with some tips on improvements that can be made to make them both perform better.
The session will be a mix of learning, sharing experiences, creating practical plans and delegates will come away with a LinkedIn toolkit to apply to their business.
For more information on Make UK Defence click