Boosting your sales leads – the essentials to great campaign planning and driving revenues in 2021
Horizon Works is excited to be delivering a set of four Masterclasses with NDI, who champion the UK’s defence & security industry. The final one is Boosting your sales leads – the essentials to great campaign planning and driving revenues in 2021.
In order to put your business in a more secure position, recover faster and build for the future, Horizon Works is running a series of short masterclasses focussing on the marketing essentials you need to put in place so that you can go into 2021 fighting fit.
The final masterclass in the series focuses on boosting your sales leads and how great campaign planning can help drive your revenues in 2021. Aligning marketing and sales strategies and combining objectives and campaigns together will be as important as ever. Implementing a joined-up strategy will give you the foundations for growth and help drive longer term success.
This session will focus on how you can achieve this. It will look at what tools and techniques you should put in place to ensure that both sales and marketing priorities are integrated, and your campaigns are targeted and focused on providing better results for your business.
The areas we will focus on are:
– Understanding your sales priorities – and shaping your marketing campaign strategy around opportunities and projected revenues.
– Defining your campaign target audiences and markets – understanding your customer data across your business and creating target prospect lists.
– Tips on how to effectively plan your campaign from start to finish – from choosing the right tactics and approach to shaping your message and offer.
– Putting the campaign tools in place – from website landing pages and eshots to downloadable content and tailored sales materials.
– And finally, tips on how you can follow up and measure your campaigns to capture effectiveness and success.
This event is open to NDI and Make UK members and non-members.