Effective internal communications in a changing business landscape
Effective internal communications in a changing business landscape – how to adapt to the new normal and improve engagement with your staff.
In partnership with the North East Process Industries Cluster (NEPIC), Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for NEPIC members on adapting and improving internal communications, in light of the new challenges that many businesses are facing.
Maintaining morale, considering your team’s health and wellbeing and ensuring your staff are bought into your business aims and objectives is crucial as we face a new economic landscape.
Many businesses will also be operating in vastly different working environments, or will have introduced new working practices. Good internal communication can help any transition run smoothly – and keep your team on board as your business adapts.
Horizon Works is facilitating this webinar which will help NEPIC members to develop an effective internal communications strategy, put the right channels and tools in place, and implement effective internal communications.
The session will cover:
- Advice on building an effective internal communications strategy
- Practical tips on workplace communications tools – from signage to e-newsletters
- Guidance on video conferencing and online collaboration
- Enhancing digital communication to improve staff engagement
- Getting your message right
- Measuring the success of internal communications